Fluent MVVM Configuration for WPF. A powerful yet simple interface for configuring view models for WPF.
Eliminates INotifyPropertyChanged duplication. Provides support for automatic ICommand wiring.
C#, .NET4, VS2010.
- Enhances testability of controllers, commands and view models.
- Fluent interface for view model and controller configuration.
- Define view models using interfaces only.
- Automatically wire controller methods to respond to ICommand.
- Configure INotifyPropertyChanged for view model properties in configuration only. Zero implementation code!
- View model activation via WPF markup extension.
- View model validation using the FluentValidation library (http://fluentvalidation.codeplex.com/)
- IoC friendly.
- Binding view models to one or more models
- Dispatch commands to multiple different controllers